Your local, reliable and fully qualified electricians in Toowoomba QLD
Your Trusted Electrician in Toowoomba
When you have an electrical problem in your Toowoomba home, you want it solved quickly. Turning to a qualified electrician is the right course of action to get you the best results and keep everyone safe in the process. We offer a range of electrical services that will fix any electrical problems in your residential or commercial property, getting you back up and running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. With services ranging from aircon installation to smoke alarm installations, we have you covered with all the most critical electrical solutions for your home or business.
Toowoomba local owner operator, Seb, aims to go above and beyond on every customer’s project, no matter how big or small, simple or complex. When you need an electrical service done right, reach out to your trusted electrician in Toowoomba.
We’re a local company, which means we know the ins and outs of Toowoomba and can respond quickly when you call. Despite being located just around the corner, our services meet all the national standards, ensuring your job is completed correctly, no matter what you need to do.
Call Today to schedule a free quote.
Our Electrical Services in Toowoomba
About Your Local Toowoomba Electrician
We’re your local Toowoomba based family run Electrical company. No matter what kind of electrical problem or need you have, we can help you, ensuring your home is back up and running properly in no time. As a local company, we can provide that fast service you need in a timely manner. In addition, you’re guaranteed a smile from our friendly electricians.
It doesn’t matter if you have a new home, an older home or a commercial property, we can tackle the problem. You can rest easy knowing the job is done right because we always do things by the book, ensuring your home is functional and safe.
Electrician and owner operator Seb offers the following:
- Electrical work for renovations
- Electric hot water system installation and repair
- Smoke alarm installation/checks
- AC-related problems, installation, and maintenance
- & much more
Regardless of which service you need, you’ll be treated with the utmost care and professionalism as we deliver services you can count on when you need them the most.
We are locally based electricians that service the Darling Down Regions based in Toowoomba QLD.
Details of the electrical services we offer in Toowoomba QLD
Smoke Alarm Installation and Maintenance
- Smoke alarm installation Toowoomba residents can count on to keep their family and property safe.
- Regular safety checks and a certification of compliance supplied upon completion
- Hard wired smoke alarms installed by a leading local electrical company
- Our professional service offers smoke alarm upgrade and fault fixing
Electrical Safety Inspections
- Moving office?
- New Business?
- Periodic safety checks
- Fault finding and solution focused
Air Conditioning Installation and Maintenance
Hot Water System Repair & Installation
No Hot Water? Hot water not staying how for very long? Don’t put up with it! Your hot water tank may need repair or replacing with a new energy efficient one
- Electric water heater repair
- Electric water heater servicing and maintenance
- Electric hot water system replacement
Switches & Power Point Installation
- New installations of power points and safety switches
- Move existing power sockets
- Swap from single socket to multi socket
- Moving light switches
- LED down light installation to modernise your office and business
- upgrade of existing lighting to energy saving lighting
- Moving and upgrading light switches
- commercial electrical upgrades, including lighting
- Keep your home safe with reliable, new electrical wiring
- Update your home’s ability to cope with today’s electrical needs
Ceiling Fan Installation & Repair
Why Choose Us
- Excellent Customer Service: Our customers are central to our business. We do everything in our power to ensure their experience is exceptional. You’ll enjoy complete attention and care from your initial contact to the resolution or completion of your electrical situation
- Responsive: Want an electrician that actually answers their phone? Seb is your guy. Whether you need a routine check or have an emergency situation, we’ll be there for you quickly. Ensuring your problems are handled efficiently and correctly is our primary goal.
- Accurate Work: We specialise in delivering high-quality electrical services. Everything we do is by the book, ensuring your issue is dealt with most beneficially.
- Affordable Rates: While we don’t have the cheapest prices in town, our rates align with what it costs to do the job correctly, according to the national standards.
- Top-Notch Attitudes: All our electricians have splendid upbeat attitudes they direct at every customer, making your overall experience much more pleasant.
Local to Toowoomba
Our reputation matters to us so we make sure we take care of you!
Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Fully Qualified, Licensed & Insured
Looking for the best electricians in Toowoomba QLD 4350?
Look no further!
If you need a locally owned electrical company, that you can trust to provide quality workmanship and prompt professional service that wont cost you an arm and a leg, then we’re the electricians for you. We offer a diverse range or electrical services including emergency electrical faults. Electrical faults could be due to a number of reasons, we’ll conduct a thorough diagnosis of the electrical issue at hand and provide a range of electrical solutions to fix your electrical problem with our affordable rates, in a time efficient manner.
Whether you’re seeking some energy efficiency advice on lighting solutions, after no fuss electricians to perform regular maintenance work, or need power points moved, a safety switch replaced, smoke alarms or security lighting or home automation systems installed, we’re here to provide practical and efficient solutions for all your domestic and commercial industrial electrical jobs.
We’re striving to serve all our customers so well that our friendly electrical business can earn and keep the reputation of being the best electricians in Toowoomba QLD.
Residential and Commercial Electrical Work
As mentioned, our team of master electricians work on new homes as well as old homes. The facade of Toowoomba is quickly changing with new developments here and there, our team is proactive with keeping up to date with regulations and equipment for all new builds as well as older homes.
We are well versed in working with older Queenslanders. The electrics in these properties, if left in their original condition often need to be replaced for safety reasons as well as old wiring simply can’t keep up with modern electrical demand of appliance use.
When it comes to commercial properties, our electricians have worked with many etablished and start up businesses in Toowoomba City. We do the electrics for shop fit outs, renovations, new builds, and our friendly team do the maintenance and repairs for many commercial properties across the region.
Need an Electrician After Hours?
Looking for an after hours emergency electrician in Toowoomba, QLD? We come to you with the necessary equipment, prior to attending your property we will try to troubleshoot with you over the phone and have an idea of what the problem could be, but we will make a comprehensive assessment of the situation once we arrive on site.
We endeavour to over deliver
Our commitment to our customers is to deliver electrical services at the highest standard possible. We believe the customer journey beging when you first make contact with us, therefore we strive to communicate professionally and patiently and conduct ourselves with respect to your property and your time, as well as ours. We believe our reputation is built on delivering genuinely good service to customers who trust us to solve their electrical problems.
Do we do solar?
With our sunny state, solar is the way to go.
Our electricians repair and maintain solar energy systems for residential and commerical properties, however we do not install solar panels.
Contact us for more information regarding our solar electrical services in the Towoomba Region.
How to hire a good electrician in Toowoomba
When choosing an electrician in Toowoomba, you’ll want to screen your options before making your final decision. There are several factors to consider that will help you have the best experience during your services.
The responsiveness from the beginning of the electrician, or for any contractor you’re thinking of hiring for that matter, is important as it says a lot about how they value their customers. When trying to reach them, pay attention to how well they answer the phone. If it’s hard to contact them, they’re probably not the best choice.
You’ll also want to know if they have availability to complete your project in the required timeframe, which is especially important if you’re selling your home, run a business or are renovating to a schedule with other trades. If they’re overbooked, your project could get pushed off to the side, leaving you high and dry when you need service the most. You also want to screen for a licensed and insured electrical contractor to ensure you get the best-quality electrical services.
Finally, if you’re planning a big job or commercial project, you’ll want to know how well they work with other trades. Everyone will need to work well together to accomplish the project in a timely manner, and if the contractor doesn’t have a good history of collaboration, you may need to find another one.
One of the best ways to evaluate most of this information is by reading their customer reviews or ask around town for reputable companies or contact details of neighbours or friends that have recently used their services.
Hiring an electrician for a rental property
- Homeowners: Most of the time, homeowners of rental properties will have a property manager. This person handles any trade coordination when problems arise, including electrical troubles. They’ll arrange for all work to be completed, ensuring the property stays in peak condition. However, if the homeowner is not satisfied with the rental manager’s electrician, they can contact their own.
- Property Managers: While property managers have the important job of ensuring everything about the home is maintained, it’s beneficial for them to have a reliable electrician they can depend on to answer the phone and have dependable availability to service the site.
- Renters: A renter would go through the property manager for any issues. When their electrician doesn’t have the necessary availability, the renter can provide contact details for their own preferred electrician if they have one, but they cannot hire their own unless under emergency situations.
“We called our local electrician in Toowoomba late one saturday evening because our hot water system stopped working. The electrician arrived shortly after our call and fixed the problem. We are super grateful especially with 2 young kids and bath time being really important!- Thanks guys!”
“The guys have been servicing our office in downtown Toowoomba for over a year now, they are quick to respond and will problem solve with a positive attitude, I would recommend their commercial electrical service to any business owner in Toowoomba”
“I got Seb to upgrade my switchboard in my Glendale property and I am very happy with the outcome. I felt that they were professional, approachable and charge a very reasonable price”